Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first week of class and TSTM 444

This week was my first week back in class. Overall it has been a successful week. I am currently taking six classes this semester. They are advance networking, end-user interface design, project management, records management, an internship seminar, and corporate training and development.

For TSTM 444 or corporate training and development, we are required to start a blog that reflects our thoughts about the course. This is my first blog entry so please bare with me because I am new to blogging.

It was to my surprise that TSTM 444 was going to be an online class. I thought I would never take an online class during my college career and I was thinking about dropping the class just because it was online. Then I thought to myself, I am a technology major and I should be the first to try new things involving technology or beta testing they call it. I then compromised in my mind that I will just attend one class face 2 face (F2F) a week. It was not my final decission though. After I completed module one, I decided instead of meeting F2F for the course once a week, I should take this course completely online because it will be a great advantage for me in the future. I feel that this is the new phase employers will start training employees in the business world. So this may be my first online course but it will certainly be not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment